Every Wednesday evening, Hogan students meet for 90-minute off-the-record discussions with entrepreneurs and other business and guest leaders. The lectures are held during the Fall and Spring terms. These lecture series are dynamic interaction between students and Hawaii’s entrepreneurial leaders. The levels of interaction are beyond the norm and are truly inspiring. For information, please contact El Rising at (808) 440-4280 or email@example.com.
2015 Guest Speakers
- Gary Hogan CEO/President, Hawaiian Hotels & Resorts/Royal Pacific Air
- Tom Bell President, Hawaiian Hotels & Resorts
- Peter Rowan Former Vice President, Coinstar & former President, T3Media
- Shelley Wilson President/CEO, Wilson Care Group
- Nathan Toothman Founder, BEAR Engineering & Co-Founder, Elevate Structure, Inc.
- Carleen Mackay Author, Speaker, Emergent Workforce Expert
- Manny Menendez Chairman/CEO, MCM Group Holdings, Ltd. & 8M8 LLC
- Kam Napier Editor in Chief, Pacific Business News
- Rechung Fujihira Founder/CEO, Box Jelly
- Gordon Kai Master of Native Hawaiian Arts, recipient of the 2015 NACF Native Hawaiian Artist Fellowship, & Regional Sales/Marketing Manager, Avis Budget Group
- Ret. Admiral R. J. Zlatoper Trustee of James Campbell Estate, former Commander in Chief of the U.S. Pacific Fleet and former CEO of Sanchez Computer Associates, Inc.
- Cleo Brown Principal Consultant, TEK Consulting Service & former head of ING DIRECT, Hawaii
- Chris McNally AP, Political Economy, Chaminade University & Adjunct Senior Fellow, East-West Center, speaking on “Sino-Capitalism”